What We Do On A Regular Basis
Before working at SERVPRO I had never heard of the company, I had never had any reason to call SERVPRO or any other restoration company. I was lucky enough to never experience a fire, water damage, or even storm damage. If I were to experience something I would have been so lost. So here is a blog to help you out.
So what is SERVPRO?
Here at SERVPRO we are a restoration company, and offer many different services.
Here is a list of things our company does on a day-to-day basis when dealing with restoration.
- Fire, Smoke and Soot
- When dealing with fire damage this is the process our technicians will go through to determine what type of fire took place and determine what proper restoration will go through.
- Water removal and dehumidification
- This process is done when there is unknown water damage and our technicians are finding the source of water. Our technicians use drying equipment that controls the temperature and humidity, minimizing secondary damage.
- Mold mitigation and remediation
- This is when mold appears in your home or business and our technicians work to control mold contaminants while protecting the health and safety of building occupants
- Catastrophic storm response
- Storms like Hurricane Isabel, and Hurricane Irene SERVPRO is always “ready for whatever happens.” SERVPRO has mobilized teams across the country to travel as needed to support large storm events.
- Move outs and contents restoration
- A move-out is the moving of a customers content to a secured storage location. For example, if a fire were to occur we would take all the belongings of a customer to clean. This helps reduce the risk of something getting damaged.
This is just a list of things we do on an everyday basis for restoration needs. Hopefully this list helps you understand more if you were to experience a catastrophe. If you have any questions you can always call us at 757-479-4447