Are you using your grill this Fourth of July?
When it comes to Fourth of July we think of burgers, hot dogs, and some yummy good stuff on the grill.
But, SERVPRO of Kempsville/ Military Circle thinks "Oh man, here comes a bunch of fire jobs" as so many things go wrong when people dont know the safety precautions when it comes to using their grill.
- Make sure your grill is ATLEAST 10 feet away from your home.
- Clean your grill regularly
- Keep decorations away from the grill
- Keep a spray bottle of water handy
- Know where your fire extinguisher is
- Turn on the gas while your grill is CLOSED
- Never leave the grill unattended
- Dont overload the grill with food
- Lastly, which seems pretty obvious DO NOT use a grill indoors!
Following these precautions could avoid us going out to help you with a fire loss. But if it may occur we are here to help with any of your needs!