Fire Damage Tips
Here are some emergency fire damage tips to keep in mind...
- Keep hands clean
- Limit movement in the home to prevent further damage
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old lines on carpeted traffic area to prevent more soiling
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refigerator and prop doors open
- Wipe soot from chrome on faucets and appliances then protect with a light coating of lubricant
- Do not attemp to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting SERVPRO of Kempsville/Military Circle
- Do not attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first consulting SERVPRO of Kempsville/Military Circle
- Do not attemp to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire or whater without consulting a repair service
Give us a call at 757-479-4447 whenever you are in need!