If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 479-4447

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage In Kempsville Business

As a real estate company were cleaning out a closet filled with files, they noticed what was a case of nasty mold. Some molds can be harmful to smell. Once our technicians know what type of mold it is, we are able to go ahead and start the process to remove the mold. The mold was removed and it was "Like it never even happened." Our customer was extremely pleased with the work done. If your business experiences and type of mold damage you can always give us a call to have your business up and running again. We are always here to help.